What's Inside Managing & Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM?
To go to amazon.com and get a "look inside" of Managing & Improving Your
Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM—CLICK HERE...
Are you managing your credit and finances appropriately? Are you tired of trying to improve your credit
and finances—only to be disappointed yet again?
Do you wish that you knew a more efficient and more effective way to
manage your credit and finances?
you wish you had a quick and easy source for obtaining the knowledge and
systems that you need to manage and improve your credit and finances that will
lead to true success for you and your family?
Then Managing &
Improving Your Credit & Finances for this Millennium
is the book that will answer your desires.
Managing & Improving Your
Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM
contains powerful credit and finance systems and approaches that will help
consumers improve their credit, finances and net worth to a high level in the
simplest, shortest and most cost effective way.
Each chapter provides new and empowering ways
for consumers to attack their credit and finances in ways never before seen, so
it won’t take weeks and months to get up to speed on managing your credit and
finances in a manner that is in your and your family’s best interest.
The Book Outline Consists of:
vii) Thank You Page
ix) What this Book Can do for You
xiii) Introduction: Do You Have the Proper Mindset or Mental Focus
xxvii) About this Book
xxix) How to Use This Book
xxx) How this Book is Organized
xxxi) For More Interesting Articles by this Author
Chapter 1 Structuring
Techniques that will Change Your Life
- The “3 Step Structured Approach to Improving
Your Credit & Finances”
- “Keep Your Monthly Bills Under 10—So You Can
- “Schedule of Payments”
- “Calendar of Payments for Credit Cards”
- “Filing System”
2 Improving Your Credit
- What You Must Know to Improve Your Credit
- Step 2 of the “3 Step Approach”
- Use Caution if You are in the Process of
Improving Your Credit
- Options for those in a Difficult Financial
- The 3 Major Credit Bureaus
- Credit Freeze & Credit Monitoring
- Staggered Approach to Managing Your Credit &
- General Guideline of How Lenders Rate Credit
Consumer Reporting Agencies that You Should be
3 Understanding Your Credit Card &
- How Credit Cards Work
- Cardholder Options
- Factors to Consider When Selecting Credit Cards
- 8 Solutions to Paying Your Credit Card Debt Off
- Paying Your Mortgage Off Early
- Final Thoughts on Understanding Your Credit
Cards & Other Debt
Chapter 4 How
Credit & Other Factors Affect Your Insurance Choices
- Factors that Affect Your Credit & Credit Score
- Expanded Credit Report
- Secured Credit Cards & Insurance
- Credit & Homeowners Insurance
- Applying for Life Insurance
- Insurable Interest & Insurance
- Final Thoughts on Credit & Insurance
Chapter 5 Improving
Your Credit—An Illustration
- “Mental Focus” & Debt Payoff
- Step 1 of the “3 Step Approach”
- Cash Flow (Budget) Statement & Personal
- Income Statement & Personal Finance
- Balance Sheet & Personal Finance
- Use Caution if You Are Living Off of Your Credit
- Key Credit Points That You Must Know
- Why You Must Make the Right Credit &
Chapter 6 Establishing
an Emergency Fund
- Purpose of an Emergency Fund
- Low Risk Accounts & Emergency Funds
- I-Bonds & Other Bonds in Your Emergency Fund
- Why Many Have Difficulty Establishing an
- Why You should Avoid the Unwise Use of Credit
7 Life Stages & Financial Planning
- Why You Should Have A Keen Understanding of Your
- Formative & Young Adult Stage
- Conservation/Protection Stage
- Distribution/Gifting Stage
- Closing Thoughts on Life Stages & Financial
Chapter 8 Understanding
Your Personal Finances
- Step 3 of the “3 Step Approach”
- Goal Setting & Personal Finance
- Why Having a Written Plan is So Important
- Practical Discussion of the “3 Step Approach”
- “Mental Checklist” of Step 3 of the “3
- Key Goals that You should Aim For
- Real Estate Market Meltdown & Credit
- Budgeting & Bankruptcy Options
- Bad Service With Real Estate & Other
Chapter 9 Mindset
- Why Having the Proper “Mindset & Motivation”
is Crucial for Future Success
- Review of the “3 Step Approach” and Other Systems
Thoughts on Managing & Improving
Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM
Top Credit & Financial Websites
Money Saving Strategies
Glossary of Credit Laws
Glossary of Credit & Finance
Chapter 5 contains real world illustrations on how a past client was able to
properly manage and improve their credit and finances—in good and bad times—by
utilizing the systems and approaches in Managing
& Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM.
Other chapters that are included in this book also include strategies and
approaches that are highly effective and have been utilized successfully by
consumers from around the world.
From cover to cover Managing
& Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM consists of 214 powerful pages in total—and Chapters 1 through 9 total approximately 150 pages.
To get the most benefit from this book you should read it from cover to cover. We are of the opinion that all who read this book and effectively apply what they learn in a meaningful way—will find major success in their future.
Learn more about Managing & Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM...
Return to Top
Return From What's Inside to Managing
& Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM Home Page
Learn what others are saying about our latest blog (Summer 2014)
Purchase "The Wealth Increaser"
Learn more about "The Wealth Increaser"
Learn about what is inside of "The Wealth Increaser"...
The above article was written by Thomas (TJ) Underwood. Thomas (TJ) Underwood is a former fee-only financial planner, a former top producing loan processor and is currently a licensed real estate broker in the state of Georgia.
He is the writer behind The Real Estate & Finance 360 Degrees Series of Books that include The Wealth
Increaser, Home Buyer 411, Home Seller
411, and Managing &
Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM.
In addition he is also the writer who created The 3 Step Structured Approach to Managing Your Finances, and CREDIT &
FINANCE IMPROVEMENT MADE EASY—NEW GUIDE that you
can download right now "(at MIMIMAL cost $3.95)" to learn more about his
writing style and how you can achieve "more" success in the current
He is the creator of TheWealthIncreaser.com where he regularly blogs about helping
consumers improve their credit, finance and real estate pursuits in an
intelligent, consistent and proactive manner.
He’s always looking for
ways to make intelligent
finance improvement happen for those who “sincerely desire”
success in their future. He was the first financial planner to coin the phrase "financially alert mind"
and he consistently writes in a style that is designed to provide
consumers the ability to take control of their lives and achieve great
You can contact
him from a number of sources but the most direct way is to contact
him through the contact us block that can be found at the bottom of this page.
You can also get highly relevant tips on "living your life more abundantly" and link to TheWealthIncreaser.com and possibly earn revenue by logging on to TheWealthIncreaser.com.
He is also an IRS registered tax planning professional with over 30 years of tax experience and can be reached at:
ATLANTA TAX PREPARATION SERVICE
Atlanta South Location:
Strategic Advisors, LLC
City, GA 30269
Atlanta Central Location:
Realty 1 Strategic Advisors, LLC
2940 West Stubbs Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
Free Website Submission
Free Search Engine Submission
Free Google Submission
Free Url Submission
If you have a high quality website—you may be able to earn additional revenue by going to Skimlinks
. By doing so—you may be able to earn income in ways you never imagined.