Learn How You Can Benefit Greatly By Having A Financially Alert Mind
You must realize that it is better to have a “financially alert mind” than to be “sleep at the wheel” as you journey towards your financial freedom!
Learn more about why having a "Financially Alert Mind" is so important...
Part of showing your love to your family and yourself is having a “Financially Alert Mind”—meaning you must know how to respond appropriately to all that happens in your financial life.
By being financially alert you will be of the mindset that you must act in a proactive manner as you move toward improving your credit and finances!
Those who have a financially alert mind know how to invest in a manner that serves their best long-term interests and they cannot be led astray by scammers and others who do not have their best interest in mind.
Personal Finance Sites That We Believe Will Further Help You Gain A Financially Alert Mind Include The Following:
provides you the opportunity to gain the comprehensive preparation and knowledge that you need to succeed. It does so in an easy to understand and apply manner. It is a great site for those who desire to build a strong foundation as they manage their credit and financial affairs.
Unlike other sites the mental aspect of credit and finance is looked at in a fresh and helpful manner
provides an array of finance topics that you can benefit from and presents topics from a number of authors and sources
provides video and audio on saving, credit, budgeting and other financial topics and is a great site for those who like learning in an audio or video style
4) UC Irvine Personal Financial Planning Course
provides personal finance course designed to educate you on personal finance and is a great course for those who like to learn in a course type format—includes 22 lessons—some that I am sure you can benefit from
provides those who desire to retire early or at least the option to retire early the opportunity to do so by living frugally, investing wisely and building wealth efficiently
provides free reports on timely financial topics that can help you and your family increase your net worth in an intelligent, consistent and proactive manner
1) www.Wepay.com—collects secure payments
3) Early Retirement & Wealth Building
1) www.getpocketbook.com—bill managing
2) www.Viewpoints.com—strategic spending
1) www.mint.com provides budgeting tools and other tools for those who want to effectively manage their finances—one of the best free budgeting sites available
2) TheWealthIncreaser.com provides wealth building and other tools for those who want to manage their finances. Financial products and other services offered for a stated fee
3) www.coupons.com great site for finding brand name coupon discounts
4) www.choosetosave.org helpful budgeting and saving site—particularly if you have excel on your computer (interactive budget)
5) www.thesmartassetbudgetcalculator helpful budget or cash flow calculator
1) www.morningstar.com provides investment advice and research tools that are second to none
2) www.portfoliomonkey.com help in analyzing portfolios
3) www.kiplinger.com retirement planning calculator—and more
4) www.financialmentor.com free calculators for budgeting, mortgages and more—fee for various financial services
1) www.the-best-atlanta-real-estate-advice.com provides real estate advice and information that home buyers and home sellers need to know. The content writer of www.realty-1-strategic-advisors.com is also the content writer of this site and the content is provided in a similar style
2) www.zillow.com provides home buyer and home seller information in markets across the United States
3) www.trulia.com a close competitor to zillow—they too provide home buyer and home seller information in markets across the United States
4) www.realtytrac.com foreclosure tracking site that provides data on communities across the United States
5) www.city-data.com provides helpful demographic data on communities in the United States
affordable home move—and demographic data of interest
7) www.greatschools.com provides school rankings in communities across the United states
8) www.financialmentor.com/mortgagecalculators provides mortgage calculators to help you plan your future—and more...
www.Annualcreditreport.com—all-in-one site for tracking
your credit and obtaining your free credit reports from all three major credit bureaus
www.CharityNavigator.com—making smart donations
www.Kayak.com—booking cheap flights
www.Mytab.com—trip saving site
Expedia.com—compare and book hotel room while on vacation
www.HealthInReach.com—compare medical procedure costs
www.Socialpicks.com—share investment strategies
Why Having A Financially Alert Mind Is So Important?
By gaining the knowledge that you need to succeed you put yourself in position to take your credit and financial success higher so that you can achieve the goals that you and your family desire.
By making a real commitment to use your mind in a financially alert manner you can put yourself in position to achieve your and your family's financial mission!
By opening your mind up to what is possible you put yourself in control of your credit and finances and your future!
A Financially Alert Mind allows you to do your own thinking and allows you to “take action” on your own initiative and empowers you with the ability to achieve the goals that serve your and your family's best interest.
You won’t have to be forced or inspired by others to act—you will act on your own initiative to create the future that you desire!
In a real sense that is what this site—our companion site and Managing & Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM is all about—empowering you with the working knowledge that you need so that you can succeed!
Did you know that if you have the self-discipline, proper preparation, proper focus and the right knowledge that is necessary you can manage many or all of the credit and financial affairs in your life?
Always realize that if you can control your thought process and direct your actions the right way—you can control your future!
You can choose to “build up” your future or “tear down” your future by your daily thoughts and by the actions that you take on a consistent basis!
Did you know that a Financially Alert Mind Improves Lives Yearly?
By having a Financially Alert Mind you can put yourself and your family in position to reach many or all of your future goals that you desire and you can position yourself to attain the goals that can make a real difference in your and your family's life!
You can now show your LOVE to your family and benefit your F A M I L Y and yourself by having a
Financially Alert Mind—This Year!
As a result of landing on this page we believe that major success lies in your and your family’s future. You can now sincerely pursue a path that will help you attain a financially alert mind in an efficient and highly effective way.
We thank you for visiting this site today!
Thomas (TJ) Underwood—Content Writer
Return from Financially Alert Mind to Success Planning Page & Personal Finance
Return From Financially Alert Mind & Personal Finance to Financially Alert Mind & Financial Success
Return From Financially Alert Mind & Personal Finance to Financially Alert Mind & Wealth Accumulation
Return From Financially Alert Mind & Personal Finance to Financially Alert Mind versus Financial Literacy (a must read page)
Return From Financially Alert Mind to TheWealthIncreaser.com Website
Return From Financially Alert Mind Page & Personal Finance to Realty 1 Strategic Advisors Home Page
NEW BOOK—1-2-3 Credit & Me—Now Available
Learn what others are saying about our latest blog (Summer 2014)
Purchase "The Wealth Increaser"
Learn more about "The Wealth Increaser"
Learn about what is inside of "The Wealth Increaser"...
About This Article:
The above article was written by Thomas (TJ) Underwood. Thomas (TJ) Underwood is a former fee-only financial planner, a former top producing loan processor and is currently a licensed real estate broker in the state of Georgia.
He is the writer behind The Real Estate & Finance 360 Degrees Series of Books that include The Wealth Increaser, Home Buyer 411 The Smart Guide to Buying Your Home, Home Seller 411 The Smart Guide to Selling Your Home, and Managing & Improving Your Credit & Finances for this MILLENNIUM.
In addition he is also the writer who created The 3 Step Structured Approach to Managing Your Finances, and CREDIT & FINANCE IMPROVEMENT MADE EASY—NEW GUIDE that you can download right now "(at MIMIMAL cost $3.95)" to learn more about his writing style and how you can achieve "more" success in the current economy.
He is the creator of TheWealthIncreaser.com where he regularly blogs about helping consumers improve their credit, finance and real estate pursuits in an intelligent, consistent and proactive manner.
He’s always looking for ways to make intelligent finance improvement happen for those who “sincerely desire” success in their future. He was the first financial planner to coin the phrase "financially alert mind" and he consistently writes in a style that is designed to provide consumers the ability to take control of their lives and achieve great results.
You can contact him from a number of sources but the most direct way is to contact him through the contact us block that can be found at the bottom of this page. You can also get highly relevant tips on "living your life more abundantly" and link to TheWealthIncreaser.com and possibly earn revenue by logging on to TheWealthIncreaser.com.
He is also an IRS registered tax planning professional with over 30 years of tax experience and can be reached at:
ATLANTA TAX PREPARATION SERVICE
Atlanta South Location:
Realty 1 Strategic Advisors, LLC
77 Prestwick Lane
City, GA 30269
Atlanta Central Location:
Realty 1 Strategic Advisors, LLC
2940 West Stubbs Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
IF YOU DESIRE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LUXURY HOME MARKET IN THE ATLANTA METROPOLITAN AREA—MAKE THE REQUEST BELOW
Jumbo Mortgage Loan News----Atlanta Luxury Home News